In order to facilitate you (or user, “which refers to individuals or organizations who register, log in, use, and browse the EDIS Tech Inc. ’s Platform) to better use the Platform’s services and related services (collectively referred to as “EDIS Tech Inc. ’s Services”), we may collect and use information related to you.
- SCOPE OF APPLICATION
- Automatically collected information. When you use EDIS Tech Inc.’s Services, it may read your location, mobile device, and other information or data related to your use of EDIS Tech Inc.’s Services. Such data include but are not limited to: the use of EDIS Tech Inc. ‘s Services, service-related data, mobile device model, device identification code, operating system, resolution, location of your mobile phone, and data you share on social networks.
- We may also collect your personal information when: you send us an email message; you submit your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services.
- The keyword information you enter when using the search services provided by EDIS Tech Inc.’s Services;
- USE OF INFORMATION
- To better provide EDIS Tech Inc. Services, we, or our partner companies, will use your personal information within the legal limits according to service needs. We will not use it for other commercial purposes.
- To serve users, we may use your personal information to provide you with information that may be of interest to you, including but not limited to sending you information related to EDIS Tech Inc.’s Services, or showing you personalized third-party promotional information through the system, or sharing information with our partners so that they can send you information about their products and services (the latter requires your prior consent).
- If you purchase our products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
- INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
- We promise that your registration information and the non-public content stored in the Platform during your use of EDIS Tech Inc.’s Services will not be publicly disclosed or provided to third parties, except under the following circumstances:
- If your explicit authorization has been obtained given in advance;
- According to relevant laws and regulations, including but not limited to relevant national regulations;
- Following the requirements of relevant government authorities;
- To maintain national security and public interests and prevent adverse effects on society.
- To protect and defend our rights or property.
- All third parties who receive your personal information are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
If you become aware that your minor has provided us with information without your consent, you should contact us immediately. We will delete such information from your files within a reasonable time.
- SAFETY TIPS/REMINDER
- We will strive to ensure the safety of your personal information, and use technical means to restrict unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your personal information. Despite the above measures, please understand that due to technical limitations and various malicious methods that may exist, even if we strive to tighten safeguards, it is impossible to guarantee the 100% security of information. You need to understand that the system and communication network you use to access the Platform may have problems due to factors beyond our control.
- TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES AND COOKIES
- You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Programs or Site.
- Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your Device (personal computer or mobile device as examples) when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user Accounts. Without these Cookies, the services You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to give You those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
- Functionality Cookies
These cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering Your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide You with more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter Your preferences every time You use the Website.
- Tracking and Performance Cookies
These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify You as an individual visitor. This is because the data collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the Device You use to access the Website. We may also use these cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features, or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
- We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website.
- One such service provider is Google. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Program and Site. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its advertising network.
- For more information on Google’s privacy practices, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
- We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
- RIGHT TO DELETION
- Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
- Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws,
- When our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
- DISCONNECTING YOUR ACCOUNT FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
You will be able to connect your account to third party accounts. BY CONNECTING YOUR ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD-PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED IN THIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THIS FEATURE. You may disconnect your account from a third-party account at any time. Users may choose to disconnect from third party software by simply emailing us and requesting disconnection.
- E-MAIL COMMUNICATIONS
From time to time, we may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from us or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from us, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
- EXTERNAL DATA STORAGE SITES
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
- CONTACT US
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us through email: email@example.com