Welcome to EDIS Tech Inc.!
When you accept these Terms, you shall be legally bound by them.
- INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
In these Terms & Conditions:
“Account” means an individual account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
“Affiliate” means an entity that is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest, or other securities entitled to vote for the election of directors or other managing authority.
“EDIS Tech Inc. ” (also referred to as either “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” in this Agreement refers to EDIS Tech Inc. of Titusville, Florida.
“Device” means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone, or a digital tablet.
“Feedback” means feedback, innovations, or suggestions sent by You regarding our Service’s attributes, performance, or features.
“Partners” mean any related parties that we share your information with for further processing, credit evaluation purposes, to obtain further information from, to store or temporarily store information, whether such entities are controlled by Us or if they are fully independent of Us. These Partners can be in the US, or other countries.
“Program” means the software program provided by Us and downloaded by You on any electronic device, EDIS Tech Inc. or any other name or any other software or Programs licensed or owned or distributed by Us.
“Service” (also referred to as “Services”) refers to the Program or the Website or both as well as any services provided or offered by Us via phone, email, text, or any other communication method – whether the service is offline or online.
“Third-party Social Media Service” means any services or Content (including data, information, products, or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included, or made available by the Service.
“Site” (also referred to as “Website”) refers to Our website accessible from https://www.nationalredalert.com/ and any portals, related programs whether owned by or licensed by Us.
“You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the Company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- These Terms regulate the terms and conditions of the Portal use, including rights and obligations related to the use of EDIS Tech Inc. by a User. Among other things, the relevant rights and obligations comprise the rules that apply to the interrelations of the Users as between themselves and their relationship with EDIS Tech Inc.
- Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service.
- By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, then You may not access the Service.
- OUR SERVICES
- We are a company dedicated to providing an innovative solution to combat the staggering problem of sexual assault and personal attack, employing our Patented EDIS Platform. Accordingly, we provide rapid response technology for college campuses and workplace environments.
- Inaccuracies and Availability
- The Website and the information contained therein is provided as a service to Our clients. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information related to Our services.
- We are continually updating Our offering of Our Services. The services available on Our Website may be described inaccurately, or unavailable, and We may experience delays in updating information regarding the Services and in Our advertising on other websites and mediums.
- Price and Rate Policy
The Company reserves the right to revise its prices relating to the services we offer at any time.
- Payment can be made through various payment methods, such as Visa, MasterCard, Affinity Card, American Express cards, or online payment methods (PayPal, for example).
- Payment cards (credit cards or debit cards) are subject to your card issuer’s validation checks and authorization. If we do not receive the required authorization, We will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of Your application.
- You may register with Us, to obtain Our services. Please take note that you can unregister at any time.
- To register with Us, we collect personal information from you.
- Your Information
Your name, Your email, Your phone number, and more.
- You represent and warrant that:
- The information You supply to Us is accurate, correct, and complete.
- You permit us to use your information to promote Our Services to you.
- We will not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual(s) or as required by law.
- USER ACCOUNTS
- When You create an account with Us, You must provide Us information that is accurate, complete, and current. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, resulting in immediate termination of Your account on Our Service.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password you use to access the Service and any activities or actions under Your password, whether Your password is with Our Service or a Third-Party Social Media Service.
- You agree not to disclose Your password to any third party. You must notify Us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of your account’s security or unauthorized use.
- You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity, or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than You without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar, or obscene.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by You or other users), features, and functionality will remain the exclusive property of the Company and its licensors.
- The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any Service without the Company’s prior written consent.
- YOUR FEEDBACK TO US
You assign all rights, title, and interest in any Feedback You provide the Company. If for any reason, such assignment is ineffective, You agree to grant the Company a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, disclose, sub-license, distribute, modify and exploit such feedback without restriction.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
- The Company has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the Content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly, or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services you visit.
- We may terminate or suspend Your Account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason, including without limitation, if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
- Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately. If You wish to terminate Your Account, You may simply discontinue using the Service.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- WE, OUR PARTNERS, OR AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (SUCH AS LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES) AS A RESULT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH: YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES AND ANY DEFECT OR FAULT RESULTING FROM YOU HAVING BREACHED THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR PARTNERS, OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER INFORMATION, FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, FOR PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF PRIVACY ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE AND/OR THIRD-PARTY HARDWARE USED WITH THE SERVICE, OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PROVISION OF THIS TERMS), EVEN IF THE COMPANY, ITS PARTNERS. OR AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Some countries and States do not exclude implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these countries or States, each party’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without any kind warranty. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its behalf and behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, systems, or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error-free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
- Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the Company’s providers makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express, or implied:
- as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, Content, and materials included thereon;
- that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free;
- as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or Content provided through the Service; or
- that the Service, its servers, the Content, or emails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs, or other harmful components.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on a consumer’s applicable statutory rights, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case, the exclusions and limitations outlined in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
- GOVERNING LAW
- The laws of FLORIDA, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern these Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Program may also be subject to other local, provincial, state, national, or international laws.
- You irrevocably and unconditionally consent that any suit, action, or legal proceeding arising out of, or relating to, this Agreement shall be brought in the courts of record of FLORIDA.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
If You have any concerns or disputes about the Service, You agree first to try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
- SEVERABILITY AND WAIVER
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law, and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under these Terms shall not affect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
We may assign the Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you. You may not assign your rights under the Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our consent.
You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
- CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- At Our sole discretion, we reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice before any new terms take effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
- By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the Website and the Service.
- CONTACT US
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By email: email@example.com